Friday, June 7, 2013

what a month...

and then some.
Is it really June already?


The month of May was an absolute whirlwind.  Between buying trips and visiting California, meeting our newest (19th!) grandbaby in Chicago, going to Dallas for the graduation of our 5th child and to meet his new fiance (!) and all the rest of day to day life, it seems to have passed me by in a blur.  
Now, I am back and ready to regroup.  

My daughter-in-law Sara and our newest little Gracie.
Back porch dinners in Chicago.  Simply glorious!
I'm sorry, but is she not just the cutest thing you have ever seen?
Grandkids swimming at our hotel pool in Chicago.
Cannot believe I have another graduate!
With my 5th born.
Alex and his lovely bride-to-be, Mary Brigid.
Some healthy competition with future in-laws.  Burches vs. Coutures soccer.
Here's to a great summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location