Friday, October 12, 2012

ah, the weekend


Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!  I am off to California to relax, shop and hang with friends.  Speaking of friends, check out the above picture of the gorgeous shower my friend Laurie just hosted for her daughter!  I absolutely love it!  If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, get a head start on some Halloween fun and hit up the Parade of Souls on Saturday from 10 to 4.  There will be 13 talented Arizona Artists selling their best Halloween and Fall themed art.  Our favorite, Lynne Bonnell will be there along with some amazing others!  Wish I wasn't out of town, or I would be there for sure!  For more info, check out www.paradeofsouls.blogspot.com.
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your table scape!! Beautiful!!
Hope you have a good weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location