Monday, October 24, 2011

family pictures


I am always kind of at a loss when it comes to displaying new family pictures.  I have so many frames in my home already, on walls and on shelves, so I am always hesitant to squeeze in one more.  Recently Easy Canvas Prints emailed me offering to try out one of their canvases.  I was so excited, as I have been wanting to do something with this photo of all the grandkids at the beach this summer.  I absolutely love the way it turned out!  And I love that I can just set it out in my home and it speaks for itself without needing a frame or anything else.  I am planning on ordering a larger one for my husband's office because he loved it so much as well.  Have you ever ordered a picture printed on canvas?  What did you think?

4 comments:

Heather Kinkel said...

I love photos on canvas! We do at least one or two every year after our annual family photo shoot. My company of choice to order from is mpix.com. Their gallery wrap is the best one I've seen. Good luck!

Georgia Gibbons said...

I haven't, but that picture of your grandkids is a favorite. I told people about it. Adorable.

Erin said...

I just came across your blog. Love it! Such neat ideas and inspirations. Please stop by my blog if you get a moment. I did a fun tutorial on Velvet Pumpkins ;-)
http://thelemonista.blogspot.com/2011/10/velvet-pumkins-101.html

Erin ~The Lemonista

Sush said...

We used the photoshop on the computer to make what looked like a pen and ink drawing of our son's new house and had it printed on a canvas. Now they have a treasured memory of their first home!

Those canvas photos work like a charm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location