Thursday, July 28, 2011

the house of windsor


A couple weeks ago my daughter-in-law, Sara and I took a tour of Veranda Magazine's newest showhouse in the LA area, the House of Windsor.  It is absolutely unreal.  Every single detail was mesmerizing.  And the stables?  Just plant me there, please.  I especially loved the gray and white marble floors in the main entry.  I am still trying to figure out a way to work them into my own home...  master bedroom, maybe?  We'll see.  Anyway, the home will be featured in Veranda magazines October issue, so you really must get yourself a copy.  I can pretty much guarantee you will sit and drool over each and every picture of the House of Windsor for hours.  Days even, maybe.

(pictures from here)

1 comment:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I love houses...this one is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location