Friday, October 8, 2010

our metal man.


I mentioned before that I found this amazing metal craftsman, Tom Tuberty, who is making shelving for my kitchen, as well as book shelves, an outdoor bar and more. A couple weeks ago we stopped by his workspace and I just had to share it with you. It is kind of like a little boys' dream workshop. What an amazing talent to be able to create with metal. Is it crazy that a little piece of me wants to learn? So, if you are looking for someone to create something amazing and high quality for you, we think Tom is your guy. You can contact him at tubertydesigns@gmail.com or call him at 480-213-4982.


Here are a few sneak peeks of the projects he is working on for us...


Don't you love these sketches. I almost want to frame them and use them as art...
Anyway, the shelves are currently being installed in my kitchen, so I will finally be able to post the finished pictures of our kitchen remodel - new shelves, a tv, the new barrista piece... I guess there are quite a few things that were missing the last time I posted pictures.
Look for those next week and have a lovely weekend! There is a chance I am off to the flea market, so wish me luck! Do any of you have exciting weekend plans? Do share...

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

hi kate! thank you so much for the comment. =) i bought the dress at a little local boutique that recently closed, but the brand is feather baby. i think it's like a peruvian company or something...? their stuff is GORGEOUS though. she has some little pants from them too- SO soft!

your store looks like it's amazing! wish i was closer to AZ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location