Monday, August 9, 2010

another week gone by...

Have I really been home for a week already? My, time is flying. I have been spending the last week getting Emily ready for school (my youngest starts high school tomorrow!), finally (!) getting our kitchen back in working order (I am so excited to show you the latest updates on our kitchen... I hope you all like it!) and arranging and rearranging the store. I have so much to share with you all from my road trip in Georgia to the kitchen remodel to a few (easy) craft projects I threw together this summer. I promise to get it all organized as soon as I catch my breadth... Anyway, for now I thought I would share with you how we rearranged the store (again!) and see what you all thought.


How much do you love our new bedding? It makes me want to switch out all my bedding for fall... It also makes me want to dive into that bed every time I walk in to the store. You really have to come see it for yourself...


How's it all look? Come visit us to see even more!

6 comments:

Jeanies Castle said...

I love the old doors you use in your displays..and everything else..I have been looking for doors thats why they caught my eye.Are they for sale??love your blog.read it every day!!!

janine said...

Hi Bev,

Really love your store. Thanks for sharing all the marvelous photo's...it all look devine (sigh). I have to agree with you and say that I am loving the new bedding. I also love the wing-back linen covered chairs and that round table between them is gorgeous too. Will call in again soon. Have a great day.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
Tasmania, Australia

christina @ greige said...

Everything looks beautiful!

Shannon Juarez said...

Your store is really beautiful. I know you work hard and it shows. I live in Texas so I cannot stop by the store but I love to follow your blog. You give me great inspiration. Take care.

Megan Gray said...

I love your store and hope to go visit the next time I am in Arizona! After seeing your pictures from Balboa Island I see you have seen some of the houses in my area that give me great inspiration. Thanks for the beautiful pictures, I love reading your blog! All of your nautical stuff has me wishing I won the lottery so I could have all of it.

Hillcrest Acres said...

I could go crazy in your store!!! I love it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location