Friday, June 4, 2010

have a fun weekend!



I had the good fortune to be invited to this fabulous event Thursday night. Tina has a knack for gathering the absolute, most talented local ladies. Hurray for shopping local!

*the above adorable picture was photographed by Allison Tyler Jones - talk about amazing!


Of course, the always lovely Julia of Jewel Ya was there with a table full of everything I wanted! I might have gone home with a couple little prizes...




Flipped bird (I didn't get any pictures of her fantastic new clutches, unfortunately, but they are amazing!)...




Coventry Road Frames...


And then there were these hats...


Oh, these hats! I immediately fell in love (and, of course, had to buy one)!

Oh, and Tina wants to be famous...


Hope your weekend is full of fun! Eat, shop or play somewhere local!


2 comments:

TSL said...

Wonderful, I smiled the whole time I viewed these photos. Girlfriends, good girlfriends, nothing like them!

Unknown said...

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse
Thanks, Tina! What a fun night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location