Monday, May 24, 2010

oh, computer...


So, I have all sorts of fun stuff to share with you, but my computer is not being the most agreeable... technology can be awfully frustrating sometimes. For now I will just share with you this lovely picture that has been floating all around blogland, but still makes me smile every time I see it.

*photo from carl monus' flickr

I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing weekend. I will see you tomorrow with the announcement of our big winner (if you haven't entered to win a sea bag, be sure to do so before midnight!). Hopefully, by then my computer will allow me to share some of the fantastic prizes I found on the road, as well!

Here's to more success with blogging tomorrow! For now, good night!

3 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

This image is so fun - though for those of us who are gluten-free, it could be considered torture. I was the first commenter for the bag giveaway which isn't usually a good sign, but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway. I've also got a little giveaway going on my blog right now.

Anonymous said...

http://thecitycradle.com/ so fun to see our willows mentioned elsewhere in the blogosphere!!!

Unknown said...

Funny Images and your post. really very interesting article.thanks to share this unique post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location